10 Best Places to visit in India

10 Best Places to visit in India


Howdy guys, hope you all are doing awesome! Well as I have mentioned so many times, I am a professional Blogger and I help people to get know about the best places to visit in India while touring.

I am so sorry for a long time to leave. I had been so much busy with my life and that's why I did not get some time to write a blog but not to worry I am back again with some new and excellent tips. So what are you waiting for? Let's go...

Here I am going to talk about the top 10 best places in India that you must visit and probably most of the people like to visit. I have done so much research and by my own real experience, I will try to explain completely here.


1. Golden Triangle: 


If you want to take a memorable trip with you in a short period of time then this is for you. Golden triangle is one of the most prefered places by the tourists. You can explore more in a very limited budget and time. 

It starts from the capital of India at the Red Fort and goes to Jaipur and Agra. These are the most famous places in India because of so many reasons. Firstly, These States has a beautiful history with stories behind. 

You must have heard or read about The Red Fort, The Qutub Minar, The Hwa Mahal ( Air Mahal) and The TajMahal. It covers all the famous mahals and some temples too at affordable Price. 



Comments