Create your own EMPIRE | The Begining

Create your own EMPIRE


It is important to talk I just want to share my own little thoughts on life. We are the best creature of God, so we do something which can make thou proud.
Let’s talk about life, we all have equal time but do you think why only a few of us achieve great success in their life because they move their mind in the right direction. I learned that they have a very special quality they never let anyone put the nose in their decisions.

One Sunday morning, I was reading a biography of someone, He (the writer) faced many problems in such a small period of time but even then he succeeded in the last. It means he won the game of life and finally got everything suddenly. But I will say one thing for sure that every story had a lesson that they never stopped themselves from doing the things in which they were interested.

People criticized them you have gone mad, you are out of your mind now, you are going to lose etc. All of them discouraged but in such a terrible situation a few were there who supported and encouraged them to pursue themselves with their dream.
                                            

I want to share my thoughts here, you guys are fantastic, I learned a lot from all of you since I am active on such social media platforms. Earlier I used to think it’s wasting time to be active on social media platforms but when I understood the value of these platforms, I am really astonished and excited too. These days’ guys are absolutely busy like a busy bee, have no time to think extra, have no time to expand their thought, have no time to love. Let’s make a change, let’s create something great.

I mean to say that let’s create our own empire. Hey why are you smiling, I am not joking at all. It’s possible. Want to know, Keep reading….
                                      


Think: I have researched a person who thinks a lot, reads a lot and writes a lot. He makes something different and finally creates his own empire. Don’t believe me read biographies, and read it carefully you find this true for sure. Always keep a pen and a diary with you and whenever you get an idea just write it down in that diary, few days or months later check out that diary. There will be awesome ideas. Now be happy, you have crossed your first challenge successfully.

Design: Now it’s time to put the idea into a design, Give it a structure. You have seed and now you need a fertile field so that you can sow your seed into that fertile field and get good grains. You have a great idea, don’t compare it to others just start your journey and keep it remember, Journey of miles starts from the first step. So take your first step into your own world and make it happen.
                                             

Work: It’s time to get-set-go because now you are likely to face your critics, now you will recognize your real power, people are going to stop you, divert you from your path, they are not going to let you go on this path of heaven because few of them are failures, they don’t want to let you win. So don’t get their guidance. You are your teacher, just bless yourself and move on, Soon all pleasures are going to be yours. Luxurious life is waiting for you so what are you waiting for the move on.

 I “ll come again till then goodbye and keep moving……

Comments