Starting Journey | The Begining


Starting Journey | The Begining




Hey Friends, how are you all? 

It is a special moment for me, basically, I am a writer, I write Poems, Stories. I just thought to share them here with you. Maybe I want to get appreciations to all of you and get feedback too so I can improve myself. I have started my journey and do not want to stop it. I request all of you to suggest me a lot and let me know my all small or large mistakes so that I can write well and maybe can become an excellent writer in future.


 Here is my first story, how I recognized my inner power of writing and persuaded it:

21st April 2009, I was studying in 9th class. Time was awesome for me I was very happy because I had passed the 8th class by 3rd division in my class and I was excited because I was getting a glare which was full of respect. that was the time I had started understanding our society. I know I never used to like studying, I just bored of it but even then I was moving in because my society wants, my parents, want........ what happened next Why do I write?


Comments