Why do I write about India?

Why do I write about India?


I have been living in Delhi since my childhood but like all, I also had many dreams and burning desires to fulfil it. Like some time I wanted to join the Indian  Army, become an IAS Officer, or a Politician basically I always wanted to become a famous guy in the world.

After wondering here and there for a long time I thought to make my career in writing and because I love my country a lot, I started writing about India.

I thought to become a travel influencer and promote all amazing place in India over the world. I asked a few persons but no one suggested to me the right path to follow and make it my profession so lastly, I took the help of youtube.

I watched many videos and learned lots of things. Finally, I started my writing profession by buying a domain and it was my good luck that I found an amazing domain name which was really awesome and my friends also encouraged me to pursue.

It took me one month to understand everything and finally, I created a beautiful website with my own creativity without getting anyone's help. Now the time came to write contents.

I was not ready and because I do not have a good knowledge of content writing I was scared a lot. but as it is said that if you want to do something with a great and dedicated soul, God will definitely help you.

The same thing happened to me and thou helped me learning content writing. first time I knew that we have two types of content writing, it is called SEO. SEO( Search Engine Optimisation) is used to optimize your page so that it can rank top in google and you will be seen by many people, you will get traffic and thereafter your luck will change.


Give me some time I am feeling hungry I have been working since the morning from 8 o clock and I have taken 5cups of coffee now I want to have some feed. I will tell you my story latter till than read my contents visit: www.travelindiaguides.com





Comments